Assembled Productions III, LLC will be filming scenes for the feature film titled “Mary Lou” at
the corner of Peachtree St. NE and 14th St. on Wednesday November 1st and Thursday
They will be closing one block of 14th Street between Peachtree Street NE and Crescent Avenue NE on November 1st starting at 12:01am through November 2nd at 11:59pm. There will be traffic boards and signage that goes up in advance to alert drivers of the impending closure.
Below is a traffic reroute plan for those driving on 14th Street from the east bound and
the west bound direction.
During prep and wrap times, the 14th St. sidewalk on the south side (between Peachtree St
+ Crescent) will be closed on Oct. 26, 27, 31, Nov. 3 + 4th from 7AM – 6PM. During this time,
the vehicular street traffic will be open as usual. Pedestrians will have full access to the north
side of the street and will be rerouted at each corner accordingly.
EAST BOUND 14TH ST. NE
1. Turn right onto Spring St. NW to 10th St.
2. Turn left onto 10th St. NW to Peachtree St. NE.
3. Turn left onto Peachtree St. NE back to 14th St. NE.
WEST BOUND 14TH ST NE
1. Turn left onto Juniper St. NE to 10th St.
2. Turn right onto 10th St. NE to Peachtree St. NE.
3. Turn right onto Peachtree St. NE to 14th St. NE.
1. Turn right onto Peachtree St NE to 15th St. NE.
2. Turn left onto 15th St. NE to W Peachtree St. NW.
3. Turn right onto W. Peachtree St NE to 16th St. NW.
4. Turn left onto 16th St. NW to Spring St. NW.
5. Turn left onto Spring St. NW back to 14th St. NW.