Midtown Neighbors' Association's VIBE Committee is making our community a nicer place to live. We are inclusive, proactive, and diligent as we work side-by-side in our commitment to clean-up and repair Midtown. Our committee of dedicated resident volunteers promotes neighborhood pride through:
- encouraging regular street clean up;
- proper adherence to code for waste management;
- clean-up of vacant lots;
- management of sidewalk repairs for ADA compliance and safe passage;
- signage replacement and cleaning; and
- street lighting maintenance through the City of Atlanta and GA Power.
To find out more about MNA's current VIBE projects and how you can volunteer or propose a project, please email your VIBE Chairman, Dawn Landau, at email@example.com.