THE FUTURE DOES NOT JUST HAPPEN. YOU PLAN IT.
Midtown is a great place to live, work and play. We are the most walkable neighborhood in Atlanta with a great mix of public parks, office space, retail and cultural institutions. We also have a great diverse housing stock ranging from historic single-family homes to townhomes to low-rise and high-rise condos and apartments.
That didn’t just happen. The vibrancy of our neighborhood comes from years of planning and review. Your MNA leaders work through City of Atlanta task forces and our MNA committees to provide input on the needs of our residents including:
- City Development Plan (CDP)
- Land Use Committee (LUC)
- Blueprint Midtown - the master plan for the MID administered by the Midtown Alliance
- Garden District Master Plan - the master plan for the Midtown areas east of Juniper Street administered by MNA
- Development Review Committee (DRC) - review of all building permits in the MID
- The Atlanta Beltline Plan