I have lived in Midtown since 2012 when my partner and I purchased a home on 4th Street. I have been a member of MNA since moving to Midtown. I moved to Atlanta in 2002 and grew up in Tennessee. Prior to moving to Atlanta, I lived in Houston for 11 years. I am passionate about seeing a balanced relationship between urban quality of life and the man-made environment. Below is additional information about myself.
- MNA Board Member since May 2014
- Co-Chair of MNA’s Historic Midtown Committee since the committee was formed in the Summer of 2014
- MNA Land Use Committee – Have worked with Tony Rizutto on the committee since early 2013 and attend meetings regularly.
- Commercial Real Estate:
- Currently an Underwriter with Greystone Servicing Corporation – A Fannie Mae-designated lender specializing in financing of multifamily properties nationwide.
- 18 years of commercial real estate experience. Have been an underwriter since 1999 with various lenders focusing on various property types nationwide including office, retail, industrial, multifamily, hospitality, self-storage, etc.
- Master’s Degree in City Planning with an emphasis on Zoning – City planner in Houston, Texas, in the early to mid-1990s and helped develop a zoning ordinance which ultimately failed to be implemented. Later worked in the Research and Economic Development Divisions of the planning department.
- Member and donor of the Nature Conservancy, National Trust for Historic Preservation and the Atlanta Botanical Garden.
- Donor to the Atlanta Ballet and various local theater organizations and attend local fine arts events on a regular basis.