The annual Atlanta St. Patrick’s Parade will take place on Saturday, March 12, 2016.
- The parade steps off at 12 Noon at Peachtree Street and 16th and proceeds down Peachtree and ending at 5th street.
- The marshaling area is between the intersection of Peachtree and West Peachtree streets to 15th Street including 16th and 17th between West Peachtree and Peachtree Circle.
- The disband area will be on 5th Street between West Peachtree and Juniper streets with bus parking occurring on West Peachtree, two right curb lanes, between 3rd Street and Peachtree Place.
- 11th Street between Peachtree Street and Crescent Avenue will close between 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
On Saturday, March 12, 2016 beginning at 8:30 a.m. in the areas listed below we will begin aggressively towing cars that are parked illegally to ensure the safety and ease of movement necessary during the parade. No on-street parking will be allowed in these blocks on parade day. The list below also outlines the area that is closed for the marshaling of the parade beginning at 9:00 a.m.
- Peachtree Street between 15th Street and West Peachtree Street
- 16th Street between Arts Center Way and Peachtree Circle (except for local permitted parking)
- 17th between West Peachtree Street and Peachtree Circle (except for local permitted parking)
- Two right curb lanes of West Peachtree Street between 15th Street and Peachtree Street for Bus Drop-off
- Curb lanes of West Peachtree between Ponce de Leon and 9th Street on right side of street
- 11th Street between Peachtree Street and Crescent Avenue for the parking of the reviewing stand
- 5th Street between Juniper and West Peachtree streets and Crescent between 4th and 5th streets
The Parade route is Peachtree Street between 16th and 5th streets. No Parking will be allowed on the route after 11:00 a.m. The Parade steps off from Peachtree and 16th street at 12 Noon and should clear the entire route no later than 3:00 p.m.
For general information on the parade please access http://atlantastpats.com. For information related to street closures, etc. please access www.argonneparades.com/community. Please direct your questions or concerns to Barkley Russell at 770.235.3612. We appreciate your cooperation.