PLEASE NOTE Music Midtown 2017 will affect traffic on 10th St. for a full 2 weeks.
Please see instructions for getting your street access dash passes and also allocated complimentary tickets. MM17 Midtown Resident Notification Letter
- Emergency calls during the event can be made to Adrienne Wright, Special Events Manager at 404-557-1024
- Informational and non-emergency calls can be made to 311. We are piloting this feature. This will be the first weekend event that 311 is specifically working an event. 311 will have a person present at the JOC inside the park who will be relaying real-time information to the 311 weekend team members. Hours of operation that weekend will be 11 a.m. to 12 midnight on Saturday and 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Sunday. Thank you to Stephanie Ramage for setting this up.
- Adrienne Wright—Special Events Manager, Office of Parks—404-391-1274; firstname.lastname@example.org ; Melissa Laurenceau-- Elk Events--678.549.0173-- email@example.com; Chris Clark—Music Midtown Security Coordinator--404-483-2677; Ken Allen —Music Midtown Security Coordinator—404-455-9553; David Helberg—Event Organizer—404-202-8581
- Cleaning dispatch: is 770-439-7380. Caller just needs to specify the location when calling.
- Please email Adrienne at awright@AtlantaGa.Gov, (and copy firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions and concerns!
- Full updated road/lane/parking/bike lane/sidewalk closure map is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jrctziq11puoer9/MM2017-Map-Road-Closures-2017-08-27%20%20updated.pdf?dl=0
Music Midtown 2017 Festival will be up for public review / comments at 2 meetings: August 30th, 6:30 pm at the MNA LPC meeting upstairs at Jason's Deli on 10th; and Sept. 5th at the NPU-E meeting at 6:30 pm at Peachtree Christian Church Fellowship Hall 1580 Peachtree St. NW. Please review the MM 2017 application files. Also, you may review all previous Music Midtown applications as well.