THE FUTURE DOESN’T JUST HAPPEN . . .
YOU PLAN IT!
Midtown is a great place to live, work and play. We are the most walkable neighborhood in Atlanta with a great mix of public parks, office space, retail and cultural institutions. We also have a great diverse housing stock ranging from historic single-family homes, to townhomes, lowrise and highrise condos and apartments.
That didn’t just happen. The vibrancy of our neighborhood comes from years of planning and review. Our representatives work on several committees and provide input on the needs of our residents including:
- City Development Plan (CDP)
- Land Use Committee (LUC)
- Blueprint Midtown - the master plan for the MID administered by the Midtown Alliance
- Garden District Master Plan - the master plan for the area of Midtown east of Piedmont Ave.
- Development Review Committee (DRC) - review of all building permits in the MID
- Midtown Historic Overlay District- documenting the neighborhood’s historic fabric
- The Atlanta Beltline